na’Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse brings a style of dining that began centuries ago in the Pampas region of Brazil.
Early European immigrants moved to the Pampas region, which consisted of Argentina and Southern Brazil.The Gauchos, or Brazilian Cowboys, started the tradition known as the Churrasco, a roasting of the meats over an open flame. This method of preparation sealed in the meat’s natural juices, resulting in a tender more flavorful steak. Churrasco quickly became the custom of celebrating family and friends. na’Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is proud to share our old tradition with you.
- Step I – Once you’ve been seated, enjoy our handcrafted specialty drinks while your server explains our dining experience to you and your guests.
- Step II- Visit our first-course gourmet salad bar compiled of freshly prepared salads, vegetables, imported cheeses, cured meats, Brazilian specialty dishes and the tableside Salmon service.
- Step III- Flip the card placed to the brown side up to signal for our Gaucho Chefs to begin tableside service.
- Step IV- Our Gaucho Chefs will present 14 cuts of the finest meats, carved and cooked to your liking.
- Step V- When you are satisfied, flip the card to the yellow side until you are ready for more offerings.
- Step VI- If you wish to finish your meal, be sure to save room for one of na’Brasa’s homemade desserts, coffees, or delicious cordials.
INCLUDES: ALL 15 CUTS OF MEAT AND FISH & SALAD BAR
Adults *$40.95 Sunday – Thursday | *$45.95 Friday and Saturday
Children 7 – 12 years: Sunday – Thursday *$20.50 | *$23 Friday and Saturday
Children 3 – 6 | $5.00
Children under 3 are our complimentary guests
* Beverage, dessert, tax and gratuity not included in either price.
Salad Bar + Salmon Option 24.95pp
Complimentary Bloody Mary or Mimosa
Adults $35.95 | Seniors $30.95
Children 7 – 12 years: 17.95 | Children 3 – 6 : $5.00
Children under 2 are our complimentary guests
* Beverage, tax and gratuity not included in either price.
*Holiday Pricing May Apply
Awards & Reviews
After opening its doors in April of 2009, naBrasa Brazilian Steakhouse has set out to bring the Brazilian culture to the Philadelphia suburbs with tantalizing taste. In a year’s time naBrasa has made a statement in achieving that goal in providing new and exciting dining alternatives while providing elite customer service.